Should I or Shouldn't I?! Professional photos can be an investment...and a commitment. If you're on the fence about getting professional photos done with your family & loved ones, here's 25 reasons why you should go for it.
- You haven't gotten any "good" photos in awhile.
- You don't have ANY "good" photos with your loved ones. (ie. mom with kiddos, just you & your partner)
- You are about to hit a big milestone or recently did. For example, pregnancy, new baby, baby turns one, engagement, anniversary, etc.
- You're constantly saying, "They're growing up SO fast!" about your littles.
- You're always behind the camera.
- You just got your hair done.
- You finally fit into your size (x) jeans again!
- You haven't lost the weight you wanted to and know you're gorgeous regardless.
- You're feeling cute lately.
- You bought a cute outfit and have nowhere special to wear it.
- The weather is nice.
- You feel like celebrating where you are in your life.
- You just moved and want to decorate your new place with photos.
- You got a new puppy & they deserve to be in the good photos too!
- Your last photo session was a bust.
- Your last photo session was a blast.
- You saw your friend's recent photos and want some of your own.
- You like displaying photos of you & your loved ones but don't have any up on the walls.
- You are nostalgic and love looking back at photos.
- You've always wanted a coffee table book with you & your loved ones in it.
- The grandparents/parents are asking for some "nice" photos of you & your loved ones to display.
- You've NEVER gotten professional photos.
- Your photos all look the same-want to try a new vibe/location.
- You want to document this part of your story, so future generations can enjoy.
- You have no reason, except that you want to.
Can you think of any other reasons to get professional photos of you & your loved ones taken?
Sometimes you have a million reasons, sometimes you don't need one. Just get the photos done because trust me, one day that's all you'll have.
Hey it's me
Welcome to my blog
I'm Marcella (pronounced Mar-Sella), your friend behind the lens at
Love & Sunshine Photography in Calgary, Alberta.
Lover of nature, travel, dogs & chai lattes. And most importantly, my family.
Creative by nature, I genuinely love taking and editing photos, and thrive on building relationships and capturing beautiful, heartfelt, authentic connections.
This is where I’ll share my latest sessions, tips for clients, and perhaps even some inspiring info for running your own business.