Do you love sunflowers & sunsets? Let me capture beautiful, authentic moments of you & your loved ones at Bowden Sunmaze's sunflower fields as you laugh, play & soak in all the beauty of the sunflowers before the sun goes down.
Sunflowers at Sunset Mini Sessions at Bowden Sunmaze: All the Details
Sunflower Mini Sessions will be held on Saturday September 9th, 2023 at Bowden Sunmaze, roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes outside of Calgary's downtown core.
What you'll get:
- 20 minutes of session time between 5-8:00pm
- 10 photos of your choice delivered via a password-protected online gallery
- Wardrobe & styling advice & inspiration (including access to client closet)
$225 plus 10% off print products
*Admission to Sunmaze not included.
**50% non-refundable deposit and signed contract required to reserve time. Non-transferable. Option to purchase full gallery (approx 30 images) for an additional $150.
Bowden Sunmaze Admissions:
4 & Under Free
All Tickets Sold at the Farm
(No need to Prepurchase Tickets)
Who are these Sunflower Mini Sessions at Bowden Sunmaze ideal for?
- Families of all ages. Immediate families only. SO FUN!!
- Couples - How romantic would a session be frolicking in the sunflower fields?!
- Maternity - Celebrate your journey into motherhood with magical sunflower photos.
- Motherhood - Laugh, play & explore with your little loves in the most beautiful scenery.
- Fur babies are welcome too!
The sunflower fields are FUN & MAGICAL and make a BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE backdrop to make memories & celebrate all the love & sunshine you've got in your life.
5 reasons why you should book Sunflower Minis at Bowden Sunmaze with me:
- Early September weather is typically mild with minimal snow/rain. Perfect for outdoor mini sessions!
- The sunflower fields are BEAUTIFUL & HAPPY & FUN & MAGICAL and not only do they make the perfect backdrop, they allow for more natural moments to happen while you explore the maze.
- Golden hour light (that soft, magical light before sunset) is much earlier in the day compared to summer, which makes it easier on families with younger kids and earlier bedtimes. Trust me when I say the hour closest to sunset makes for beautiful, one-of-a-kind photos!
- There's a number of activities at the Bowden Sunmaze beyond just the sunflower fields, so you can make an evening of it with fun things to see & do including making friends with some farm animals, climbing old tractors, and picking flowers & fresh vegetables. Their website recommends at least 2 hours to enjoy all the farm has to offer.
- Mini sessions themselves have a number of benefits. Click here to read why mini sessions are perfect for you (& why they might not be!)
Don't miss out on Sunflower Mini Sessions with me! Limited spots available!
Hey it's me
Welcome to my blog
My name is Marcella and I'm a Calgary-based lifestyle photographer specializing in families, couples, maternity & newborns. I love golden light, true colours, and real moments of love and laughter. Inspired by the beautiful Calgary scenery, my style is emotive, sun-soaked and colourful.
If you want to freeze moments in time and create beautiful memories to cherish forever - I'm here to guide you through the whole process!