Offering 2022 Fall mini sessions in Calgary! Because everyone knows Fall is the best time of year for photos.
Fall mini sessions in Calgary are always a hit. Fall weather in Calgary is fairly moderate, the scenery is absolutely stunning and full of colour, and let's be honest, fall fashion is FUN - full of rich colours, textures & layers. In just a short amount of time, you can get some beautiful updated photos of you and your loved ones to display in your home and share with friends & family. Read on for all the details of the fall mini sessions in Calgary this year, why these fall mini sessions always sell like hot cakes, and how to book.
Calgary Fall mini sessions 2022: All the details
- Mini sessions located in Fish Creek Park, South Calgary
- 20 minute sessions from 3pm to 7pm
- 8 professionally edited images of your choice delivered via a password-protected online gallery
- Wardrobe & styling advice & inspiration (as well as access to limited client closet)
- $200 PLUS 10% off print products
*50% non-refundable deposit and signed contract required to reserve time. Non-transferable. Option to purchase full gallery (approx 30 images) for an additional $150.
Who are these calgary fall mini sessions designed for:
- Families of all ages. Immediate families only please.
- I must add, fur babies are always welcome!
5 reasons why to book fall mini sessions in calgary
- Fall weather in Calgary means mild temperatures with minimal snow/rain. Perfect for outdoor mini sessions.
- The fall scenery in Calgary is gorgeous with all the changing colours and falling leaves making for the perfect backdrop.
- Golden hour light, that soft, magical light before sunset, is much earlier in the day compared to summer, which makes it easier on families with younger kids and earlier bedtimes. Trust me when I say the hour closest to sunset makes for beautiful, one-of-a-kind photos!
- Styling fall wardrobes is a lot of fun! You can use neutrals, rich colours like burgundy and green, and lots of layers & textures for interest.
- Mini sessions themselves have a number of benefits. Click here to read why mini sessions are perfect for you (& why they might not be!)
Don't miss out on Calgary fall mini sessions with me! limited spots available!
Hey it's me
Welcome to my blog
I'm Marcella (pronounced Mar-Sella), your friend behind the lens at
Love & Sunshine Photography in Calgary.
Lover of nature, travel, dogs & chai lattes. And most importantly, my family.
Creative by nature, I genuinely love taking and editing photos, and thrive on building relationships and capturing meaningful connections.
This is where I’ll share my latest sessions, photography resources, fave things, and perhaps even some inspiring info for running your own business.