What better place to take fun, casual, romantic engagement photos in Calgary than the beautiful, rolling hills of Nose Hill Park in summer?
That's just what Sean & Samina did and the vibe worked perfectly for them. When they aren't relaxing at home or playing games & sipping wine with friends & family, they are out camping & walking with their beautiful pup, Laina. It seemed rather fitting then to have their casual engagement session at Nose Hill Park in Calgary under the golden light in summer time.
I'm so excited to be attending their wedding this July! They are the absolute best of friends, which you can see from this session, so I know their day will be beautiful.
What I love about casual jeans & t-shirt engagement photo sessions
- They are EASY to put together as most people have these items in their closets already
- They allow for freedom of movement, meaning lots of FUN & lots of variety in images
- They tell a story about who you are: Casual, fun, cool, relaxed
- This vibe can be done in ANY season. If done in cooler weather, just add a few layers (think sweaters, jackets, scarves!)
- This casual style helps people feel relaxed in front of the camera, which means more authentic connections are captured
What's awesome about Nose Hill Park in Calgary
- It's such a huge park, you can find space to be alone which helps clients relax and be authentic
- It feels like you're out of the city
- It works for so many vibes, even the jeans & t-shirt casual look
- It's easy to access from all sides of the city
- Golden hour at Nose Hill Park is stunning
- It's a beautiful spot no matter which season you're in
Now take a look at the rest of Sean & Samina's fun & casual engagement photos at Nose Hill Park in Calgary to get inspired
What do you think of the casual vibe of wearing jeans & t-shirts for engagement photos? Want your own like this?
Hey it's me
Welcome to my blog
My name is Marcella and I'm a Calgary-based lifestyle photographer specializing in families, couples, maternity & newborns. I love golden light, true colours, and real moments of love and laughter. Inspired by the beautiful Calgary scenery, my style is emotive, sun-soaked and colourful.
If you want to freeze moments in time and create memories to cherish forever - I'm here to guide you through the whole process!