offering mountain mini Photo sessions in kananaskis for february 2023! Because the mountains are magical & make the perfect backdrop to capture beautiful memories with your loved ones.
Mountain mini photo sessions in Kananaskis during the winter season are a must because let's face it, everything is better in the mountains! The scenery is absolutely stunning, magical even, and it's literally in Calgary's backyard. Picture this - a beautiful mountain backdrop, evergreens for days, all the snow on the ground sparkling in the sun & crunching under your boots while you playfully throw it in the air, then snuggle your loved ones close to stay warm. In just 20 minutes, you will have beautiful, magical & adventurous photos (and memories!) of you and your loved ones to display in your home and share with friends & family.
Read on for all the details of the mountain mini sessions I'm offering in Kananaskis this winter, who these sessions are ideal for, and how to book.
Mountain MINI photo SESSIONS in Kananaskis february 2023: ALL THE DETAILS
- Mini sessions located in Kananaskis (exact location announced one week prior to session)
- 20 minute sessions
- Time slots from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- 12 professionally edited images of your choice delivered via a password-protected online gallery that you can share, download & order prints from
- Wardrobe & styling advice included (as well as access to limited client closet)
- $250 PLUS 10% off print products**
*Due to nature of mini sessions, 50% non-refundable deposit and signed contract required to reserve time. Final payment due one week prior to session. Non-transferable/no reschedules or cancellations.
**Option to purchase full gallery (approx 35 images) for an additional $175.
who These mountain mini sessions are ideal for:
- Those who love adventure, nature, & beautiful scenery, no matter the weather
- Those who are looking for one-of-kind photos
- Families of all ages, including fur babies! Winter sessions with families are SO fun! Just immediate families only.
- Couples. Mountain scenery is SO romantic! Just engaged? These could be used for announcements, save the dates & wedding websites!
- Expecting mothers. Mountains and baby bumps equal dreamy winter goddess.
It's important to note weather in the mountains (and Alberta) can be very unpredictable, so if you & your loved ones are fair-weather friends, consider saving your money and booking a session in a warmer season.
how to prepare for your mountain mini session
- Layers, layers & more layers! The weather in the mountains can be unpredictable and windy, so ensure to dress for the worst & then hope for the best.
- Leave lots of time to get there. Traffic from Calgary to the mountains can be just as unpredictable as the weather and is often quite busy.
- Make a day of it! Have a plan for before or after to make the most of your time out there. Canmore & Banff have lots of fun things to do & delicious restaurants to eat at.
Frequently asked questions about mountain mini sessions:
How do I book?
Using the button below to access the booking form. Note: a 50% deposit & signed electronic contract is required to hold your spot.
What's your cancellation/refund policy?
Due to the nature of the session, there are no cancellations or refunds allowed.
What do I wear?
A style guide & wardrobe consultation is included
What if I want more than 8 images?
Individual images are $30 each. Full gallery (approx 35 images) is $175.
What if the weather is bad?
Weather in the mountains can be unpredictable. Unless dangerous/extreme, I shoot in all weather.
DON'T MISS OUT ON kananaskis mountain MINI SESSIONS February 2023! LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Hey it's me
Welcome to my Blog
I'm Marcella (pronounced Mar-Sella), your friend behind the lens at
Love & Sunshine Photography in Calgary AB.
Lover of nature, travel, dogs & chai lattes. And most importantly, my family.
Creative by nature, genuinely loves taking and editing photos, and thrives on building relationships and capturing meaningful connections.
This is where I’ll share my latest sessions, photography resources, fave things, and perhaps even some inspiring info for running your own business.